logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1140: Added support for extended types.

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Fri Aug 28 22:47:46 BST 2009

Hi Gert,

> Thanks for this very fast help.

You're welcome.

> Though i'm able to build a version from svn, i will wait for the snapshot for testing it.

OK.

> >I shall work on the extended type attributes so that they are usable
> >from mp files using the syntax described in the cgpsmapper
> >documentation.

I have now done this but as you may not want to use them anyway, it's
probably best if I just commit that stuff and if it turns out to have
any issues, we can fix them later. But if you want to test a patch
before it's committed, I can easily issue one.

> Accidentally i just read it : do you still need a unlocked routable tile like Metroguide?

No, thanks.

Cheers,

Mark