logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1140: Added support for extended types.

From Gert Münzel Gert.Muenzel at netcologne.de on Fri Aug 28 22:34:31 BST 2009

Hi, Mark,

>>/ D:\GPS\mkgmap-r1152>java -Xmx512m -jar mkgmap.jar -c wkr_options.txt *.mp
/>>/ SCHWERWIEGEND (Main): java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.NullPointerException
/>>/ java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.NullPointerException
/>>

>Just committed a fix for this. You should be able to use extended types
>in mp files now.

Thanks for this very fast help.
Though i'm able to build a version from svn, i will wait for the snapshot for testing it.

>I shall work on the extended type attributes so that they are usable
>from mp files using the syntax described in the cgpsmapper
>documentation.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Mark

Thank you very much in advance

cheers
Gert

P.S
Accidentally i just read it : do you still need a unlocked routable tile like Metroguide?