logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] options: description

From Valentijn Sessink valentyn at blub.net on Thu Aug 27 10:19:20 BST 2009

Steve Ratcliffe schreef:
> Perhaps it belongs in the splitter doc then?  Or the splitter
> could leave out (or comment out) the description lines
> by default, unless the --description option is given.

Like in the attached patch? (Usual disclaimers apply: I'm not a
programmer, I don't know Java, batteries not included).

If you think this patch is ready for committing, then you might want to
commit the attached documentation patch for mkgmap as well (credits
mainly to Marko Mäkelä for this one).

Best regards,

Valentijn