logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Possible maxspeed patch

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Wed Aug 26 17:43:34 BST 2009

Mark,

> I'll change it. The original intention was to avoid creating another
> option (as I'd seen some comment about "yet another option"). But I'm
> happy to go down that route.

Personally, i'd rather see a new option added than an old option
obscured!

Also, if we introduce a new option to provide what you want and it is
still compatible with the current functionality, we can retire the old
option after a while. If we decide to do that, we can make the old
option print a warning along the lines of "this option will self
destruct in 7 seconds".

Mark