logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] gui for areas.list ?

From Chris Miller chris.miller at kbcfp.com on Tue Aug 25 13:42:26 BST 2009

If you like I could add a parameter to the splitter that generated the KML
file automatically so there's no need for the additional script. Maybe even
http POST the resultant KML to your server and open the appropriate page
in a browser for the user to view, though I suppose that would be open to
abuse or loading down your server. Thoughts?

What is the problem you're having with the red tiles? I think I saw you mention
something about them elsewhere but I can't find a reference to it.

Chris