logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] gui for areas.list ?

From Lambertus osm at na1400.info on Tue Aug 25 11:15:53 BST 2009

Chris-Hein Lunkhusen wrote:
> Hi,
> Does there exist a tool for visualization (and maybe editing) of
> the areas.list ?

Some visualisation is done here: http;//garmin.na1400.info It uses the
convertarealist script.

I've thought about -and started working on it- making the areas editable
  through that site as well. But haven't got around completing the
implementation. This could be made in such a way that you could point it
to a local file perhaps so that I'm not the only one who's able to enjoy
such functionality.

If there is interest in me implementing it, then I can move it up the
priority list. It would be very usefull for me as well to finally
eliminate those red tiles...