logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1140: -- breaks overlays and relations file?

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Fri Aug 21 15:50:02 BST 2009

Hi Steve,

> Mark, great work on implementing the extended types.

Thanks, still more goodies to come as I have now moved on to the
encoding of various xtype attributes (depth/height, various colours,
buoy/light types, etc.) Making good progress.

> As for this problem, I don't see it. With a simple style that
> only includes one line type with overlays it works just fine.  Same
> with relations.
>
> Also looking at the code change, there is nothing that appears to
> touch that area of the styling at all.

Yes, I can't see how the xtype stuff could have broken those features.

> Felix, I don't mind looking into it, but I will need a lot more
> information including the complete style, an input file that doesn't
> work and an example of a road that doesn't work in the new version.

It would be great if you could help there.

Cheers,

Mark