logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1140: -- breaks overlays and relations file?

From Clinton Gladstone clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com on Fri Aug 21 12:35:42 BST 2009

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 12:43 PM, Felix
Hartmann<extremecarver at googlemail.com> wrote:

> routes... ups sorry should have said relations. Anything written to the
> relations file is not enacted anymore.

I was at least able to get some simple items working in the relations
file with r1140, for example the following:

route=railway_track {apply {add blarg='hello'}}

Unfortunately, I have not used relations previously, so I can't
comment on how the behaviour has changed. I tried something like the
following though, which seemed similar to what you do in your
relations file:

route=railway_track {apply {add blarg='hello'}} [0x06 resolution 20]

This did not work with r1140, but it also did not work when I tried it
with an earlier release (1131). Are you using some special patches
which may have altered or corrected the behaviour of the relations
file? (I, of course, admit that I might be doing things completely
incorrectly in my attempts to reproduce the problem.)

Cheers.