logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Splitter and description

From Chris Miller chris.miller at kbcfp.com on Mon Aug 17 17:22:27 BST 2009

Hi Francois,

f> According to the web site, I can change the description given in the
f> template.args file for each file created.
f> Is it possible to give an option to the command line to tell the
f> splitter to write a specific description in the template.args file.

Yes it's possible, and something I had already considered. It's pretty easy
to implement so I'll add this quite soon.

f> I also noticed that "java -jar splitter.jar --help=options" doesn't
f> give
f> me any information about the splitter options. Is it not implemented,
f> or is it me?

It's not implemented yet unfortunately but improving the command line handling
and help is firmly on my todo list. To address this properly is a bit of
work though so it might be a little while before I get it fixed.

Chris