logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Splitter and description

From frmas frmas at free.fr on Mon Aug 17 16:27:08 BST 2009

Hello,

According to the web site, I can change the description given in the
template.args file for each file created.
Is it possible to give an option to the command line to tell the
splitter to write a specific description in the template.args file. That
way it's possible to run the splitter, then mkgmapp without intervention.
Something like :
java -jar splitter.jar --Description="bla bla bla"
would result in the template.args file :
mapname: 63240501
input-file: 63240501.osm.gz

mapname: 63240502
input-file: 63240502.osm.gz

I also noticed that "java -jar splitter.jar --help=options" doesn't give
me any information about the splitter options. Is it not implemented, or
is it me?
Thank you. Francois