logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] scrambled roads in netherland

From Lambertus osm at na1400.info on Sun Aug 16 19:05:08 BST 2009

With an way older version of Mkgmap I could not compile tiles in NL that
were split with --max-nodes=1.200.000

Especially the tiles in the west (Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Utrecht) had to be
split by hand again to make things working but still have reasonable large
tiles in the rest of the world.

BTW: Dit Mkgmap give any errors while making that map?

On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 19:08:20 +0200, Chris-Hein Lunkhusen
<chris66nrw at gmx.de>