logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [mkgmap-svn] Commit: r1135: Patch by Rudi forproblems with multipolygons

From Rudi drahtesel42 at web.de on Sun Aug 16 10:22:59 BST 2009

> In the patch, this solution is applied when the number
> of points is less than 32.
>
> Is that an exactly determined number, or is it
> just a rough estimate of where things start to go wrong?
>
> ..Steve

Hello Steve,
this just a rough estimate. I didn't try to find the exact limit. Maybe this
limit depends on other facts too.

There is one strange thing: I made two versions of this patch: the first one
was published on this mailing list, the second one is integrated in the sea
polygons patch of Christian. The sea polygons patch is already committed to
the trunk, so I don't think it's a good idea to add version 1 of my patch to
the trunk afterwards.

Rudi