logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Changed build.xml for DEM generation

From maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com on Sun Aug 16 09:23:51 BST 2009

I followed these steps:
cd /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun
sudo wget http://timphillips.net/jai_files/jai_imageio-1_1-lib-linux-i586-jdk.tar.gz
sudo tar -zxvf ./jai_imageio-1_1-lib-linux-i586-jdk.tar.gz
sudo rm jai_imageio-1_1-lib-linux-i586-jdk.tar.gz

On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 5:05 PM, Clinton
Gladstone<clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 15, 2009, at 7:54, maning sambale wrote:
>
>> And then used this build.xml for mkgmap:
>>
>> maning at cumingi:~/osm/routable_garmin/mkgmap/trunk$ ant dist
>> Buildfile: build.xml
>
> It also occurs to me that if you are using the build.xml file from
> Jörg, I assume you have to adjust the path to the jai classes in the
> external properties file which Jörg also provided.
>
> Cheers

cheers,
maning