logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Garmin Device Routing Options

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Sun Aug 16 09:19:54 BST 2009

Hi Chris,

> After doing some tests on my Etrex Legend HCX I believe that something
> is mixed up.
>
> On my device delivery/Lieferwagen(garmin) is mapped to emergency(osm).
>
> Bug on Garmin or bug in mkgmap ?

You're right, the emergency and delivery access bits are swapped.
Here's what I said in commit 965:

    Assign new values for bits that block emergency and delivery
    access.

    I am pretty sure that these two access bits go into the top two bits
    of the net pointer - I am not so sure that I have them the right way
    around - we need to check with an example map that has one of them
    set and the other clear to confirm the ordering.

Guess I forgot to check if they were the right way around!

Cheers,

Mark