logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Does anyone have a genuine garmin routable map tile that is unlocked?

From Valentijn Sessink valentyn at blub.net on Sun Aug 16 07:35:24 BST 2009

Mark,

Mark Burton schreef:
> Not a basemap, but a real routable tile.

I don't have one, but I could buy something, *if* that gives you an
unlocked, routable tile. And I'm not sure about the "unlocked" property
- if I buy, for example, a bicycle map of the Netherlands, on SDcard
(something I've been thinking about anyway, to compare the differences
with the OSM map), would that give me an unlocked map? Or a locked one?

V.
--
Durgerdamstraat 29, 1507 JL Zaandam; telefoon 075-7074579