logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Make --add-pois-to-areas default?

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.demon.co.uk on Sat Aug 15 20:38:13 BST 2009

On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 09:16:36PM +0200, Elrond wrote:
> In the long run, we should consider, if this should be
> somehow modifiable by the style. Either by letting the
> style say "Don't go and create a POI" or the other way
> round.

It is already possible for a style to set options.  All we have to do
for any option that we want to allow a style to set, is to add it to
the list in StyleImpl.

You can also make it possible for the command line to override the
option or to disallow being overriden.

..Steve