logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Inter-tile routing failures - not all our fault?

From Chris Miller chris.miller at kbcfp.com on Sat Aug 15 12:14:38 BST 2009

MB> I haven't the faintest clue what could be the issue here so until we
MB> get some hint as to what the problem could be, I'm ignoring it.
MB> I simply don't have spare time to dream up possible reasons why
MB> this problem exists.

Can't say I blame you, doesn't sound like an easy one to get to the bottom
of. Thanks for your efforts so far. I'm sure the nature of the problem will
become clearer eventually anyway as we get a better understanding of how
everything hangs together.

Chris