logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Changed build.xml for DEM generation

From Clinton Gladstone clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com on Sat Aug 15 09:54:52 BST 2009

On Aug 15, 2009, at 7:54, maning sambale wrote:

> package com.sun.media.jai.codec does not exist
>    [javac] import com.sun.media.jai.codec.*;

Hm... this sounds a lot like javac cannot find the jai jar files. Are
you sure you put the jai stuff in a directory which javac can find?
(I've installed jai on Windows and Mac OS, but never on Linux, so I am
not familiar with the directory structure, but are you sure your javac
is using the classes under /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/jre?)

Cheers.