logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter: small patch and wishlist

From Chris Miller chris.miller at kbcfp.com on Thu Aug 13 20:49:15 BST 2009

Hi Valentijn,

I've only just seen your hex patch sorry, it looks good and I've just checked
it in.

Can you please give me an example of the action='deleted' tag you're talking
about? Do you mean the action='delete' attribute specified in the JSOM file
format? (http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/JOSM_file_format). I assume you'd
like the splitter to completely ignore any nodes/ways/relations with that
setting?

Chris