logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] phone number bug?

From Clifford Nolan clifford.nolan at ul.ie on Wed Aug 5 13:33:02 BST 2009

Berni,
I played around with that POI (Hickeys in Santry) and some other POIs.  From
what I have observed, the Nuvi 860T seems to be expecting a different set of
fields than currently used.  If I remove the city tag from a POI, then the
phone number dials correctly.  I had a look at the built in Garmin maps and
for POIs there, whenever the city is given, it is immediately following by
the county, e.g., Santry, County Dublin.  So maybe that's the problem.

Would there be any way to fix this for myself do you think?

--
Thanks,
Cliff.