logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Append Name with general rules via style-file

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Tue Aug 4 20:02:12 BST 2009

Torsten Leistikow wrote:
> Felix Hartmann schrieb:
>
>> mtb:scale=0  & mtb:scale:uphill=0 & route=mtb { name 'mtbrt00 ${name}' |
>> 'mtbrt00' }
>>

> As I have state above: This is an incomplete mkgmap rule, since the
> conversion part is missing.
> Mkgmap will combine this rule with some other rule with a conversion
> part, but most probably not in the intended way.
>
> Gruss
> Torsten

Yes I know, but I end up with a style-file of around 100.000 lines if
not more if I try to get the posted rules enacted on every street!
Also processing time of mkgmap will be about 10x then.

The problem is that those "incomplete rules" are simply dropped, not
even merged.....