logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem with styles

From willem.sonke at planet.nl willem.sonke at planet.nl on Tue Aug 4 09:28:15 BST 2009

Thanks for your reaction.

I executed the following command now:

G:\Willem\Mijn documenten\mkgmap\mkgmapr1117>java -jar mkgmap.jar
--style-file=fietskrt fiets2.osm

I get the following exception:

Error in style: Error: (relations:8): Stack size is 3

SEVERE (Main): java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.ExitException: Could not open style null

java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.ExitException: Could not open style null

        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(Unknown Source)

        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(Unknown Source)

        at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.main.Main.endOptions(Main.java:289)

        at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.CommandArgsReader.readArgs(CommandArgsReader.java:124)

        at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.main.Main.main(Main.java:100)

Caused by: uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.ExitException: Could not open style null

        at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.reader.osm.xml.Osm5MapDataSource.createStyler(Osm5MapD
ataSource.java:126)

        at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.reader.osm.xml.Osm5MapDataSource.load(Osm5MapDataSourc
e.java:79)

        at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.main.MapMaker.loadFromFile(MapMaker.java:148)

        at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.main.MapMaker.makeMap(MapMaker.java:56)

        at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.main.Main$1.call(Main.java:168)

        at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.main.Main$1.call(Main.java:166)

        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)

        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown
Source)

        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown
Source)

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Exiting - if you want to carry on regardless, use the --keep-going option

I included the used style (fietskrt) with this message. Does someone know
what the problem is?

Willem1