logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Append Name with general rules via style-file

From Clinton Gladstone clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com on Tue Aug 4 00:03:07 BST 2009

On Aug 3, 2009, at 22:43, Felix Hartmann wrote:

> Or
> highway=* & bridge=yes { name '${name} (${ref}) bridge' | '${ref}
> bridge' | '${name} bridge' }

I'm not sure I understand correctly. Does the above statement not work
at all, or does it just not work when there was a previous matching
statement?

For example, I have the following in my lines file:

   tracktype=* {name '${name} (${tracktype})' | '${tracktype}' | '$
{name}' }

This will produce, as expected, name such as the following:

   Mühlweg (Grade4)

Or is the problem that you would like to accumulate names? (For
example to append the surface type in a later statement?)

Are you using one of the patches to provide "continue" functions to
the style files?

Cheers.