logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Append Name with general rules via style-file

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Mon Aug 3 21:56:07 BST 2009

Yeah that's true, but how to do it better?

I would think a name-file where you can run rules for name, info
sections , phone numbers, etc. seperate from the style-file would be
best. Currently of my lines style-file which consists of 8.000 lines,
7.000 are basically only to get proper naming, ideally I have to blow it
up million lines to get all attributes into the name that I would like
to be stated there. As the name is in the route sections the only way to
quickly check whether or not a route planned by autorouting (be it gps
or mapsource) is nice or not.

Felix