logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] complete list of all mkgmap options

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Mon Aug 3 21:38:13 BST 2009

Hi Clinton,

> >  I searched for a complete list of all mkgmap command-line options and
> >  what they should do, but I couldn't find a good and up-to-date
> >  list. The list in the wiki is much too old.

What I believe we need is some fascist check in the options processing
code that prints a message and quits the program if you specify an
option that isn't recognised. Furthermore, it would then be possible to
list the supported options with nothing left out or spelt incorrectly,
etc.

Cheers,

Mark