logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] a routing problem

From Valentijn Sessink valentyn at blub.net on Wed Jul 29 15:12:08 BST 2009

Mark,

For me, routing to the Plutoniumweg doesn't work at all - but my
Mapsource is older than yours, I could not read your Plutoniumweg.gdb
(MapSource complains about the file being newer).

"Utrecht, we have a problem" ;)

I was thinking about trying to synchronize the vertical split line (i.e.
have both maps split at 0x39000, just to make sure that's not the problem.

Oh, btw: the reason I found this strange route is that a much longer
inter-tile route, from my home in Zaandam to my parents in Houten, made
a weird deviation half way (went off the A2 for no reason, somewhere
above point A); also, a route to my wife's family in Culemborg could not
be calculated at all.

Just to be sure, I'll check my Nüvi this evening.

Best regards,

Valentijn

--
http://www.openoffice.nl/   Open Office - Linux Office Solutions