logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] vanishing map

From Valentijn Sessink valentyn at blub.net on Wed Jul 29 13:23:15 BST 2009

Hey you incredible wizzard :)

Seems you fixed it :)

I cannot find any places where things go wrong now. Found a routing
problem while looking though, but that was not induced by your patch (I
 reversed your patch it and it's still there). I'll send a report
shortly. (Have your netherlands.osm ready for some splitting ;)

So the patch works! Wonderful!

V.

--
http://www.openoffice.nl/   Open Office - Linux Office Solutions