logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Missing lakes

From Apollinaris Schoell aschoell at gmail.com on Tue Jul 28 00:43:17 BST 2009

the data is wrong in the first place. a lake and a forest can't be in
the same place. the forest should be created as multipolygon with all
the lakes as inner ways.

if you ask the software to fix bad data it will fail on some corner
cases and will succeed in some places. but then random effects like
order of elements or names can play a role.

bottom line better fix the data than debug the software.