logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Missing lakes

From Tomas Straupis tomasstraupis at gmail.com on Mon Jul 27 21:44:03 BST 2009

Hello

2009-07-27 Rudi <drahtesel42 at web.de>:
> Do you use a custom typ file for your map?
  No, I am not. And some lakes marked the same way ARE visible on the map...

> I strongly doubt it has something to do with the source=yahoo tag.
  This was just my guess - maybe some tiny bug in code... But I've
tried adding that source tag to osm xml file directly and it had no
effect.

  I will try to get hold of some other Garmin device (maybe Oregon
and/or Nuvi) and check if it has the same problem. It should then be
clear if a problem is in Colorado or .img file.

  Another interesting detail is that if I put pointer over the
"invisible lake" a tip does show "Lake" while forest is actually
displayed.

--
Tomas Straupis