logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] missing tooltips, map blanking

From Clinton Gladstone clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com on Mon Jul 27 11:45:37 BST 2009

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 8:07 PM, Valentijn Sessink<valentyn at blub.net> wrote:

> If anyone else finds something (maybe you even find that running the
> split above will give you a map that will let you zoom into it - please
> let me know.

Hello Valentijn,

Just to let you know, I was able to run the example you provided, and
could reproduce the problem. (When zooming in to the bottom boundary,
at about a level of 50m, the bottom edge disappears.) I tried a few
other options, but the problem always reoccurred.

So I'm afraid I don't have much to report, other than to give you
moral support in your valiant effort in tracking down this bug. :-)

Cheers.