logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem with styles

From Torsten Leistikow de_muur at gmx.de on Sun Jul 26 19:28:14 BST 2009

sonke016 at planet.nl schrieb:
> I have a problem when I'm trying to use a style. If I create a style,
> for example "fiets", put it in the folder
> "mkgmap\resources\styles\fiets", and I use the command
> java -jar mkgmap.jar map.osm --tdbfile --style-file=styles\fiets
> then mkgmap just uses the default style. I tried almost everything:
> using --style, using quotation marks, using
> --style-file=resources\styles\fiets etc.

I think, the path of the style must be relative to your working
directory. So when you are running in the mkgmap directory, the
parameter --style-file=resources\styles\fiets should work.

Or you can put the fiets folder as a subfolder under your working
directory, then the parameter would be --style=fiets.

Gruss
Torsten