logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] proposed README organization

From Greg Sutcliffe greg.sutcliffe at gmail.com on Tue Jul 21 12:47:08 BST 2009

> >> Comments welcome.

I'll add a shout to this - I've spent the last week or so compiling a
map of Scotland on Linux with a combination of Groundtruth (for contours
- couldn't get mkgmap to work fsr), Mkgmap (for compiling) and
  QlandKarteGT for selecting and uploading to my Garmin.

If any of that is useful info, I can post my work so far, hacky scripts
and all. In fact, I may do so anyway, just to get opinions on what I may
be doing in-efficiently (almost all of it I suspect :D)

Greg