logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter - performance and memory

From Chris Miller chris.miller at kbcfp.com on Sun Jul 19 23:58:32 BST 2009

Good news - with my changes the areas.list file was generated fine, peaking at maybe a 3GB heap.

I've attached a patch with the changes. Note there's also a unit test which requires TestNG though you can just exclude that from your IDEA project if you like. I also use IDEA though haven't included the changes I made to the IDEA project files, not really sure what's best to do wrt that.

I've also attached the areas.list file that was generated when run against the full dataset in case that's useful to anyone.

Chris