logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] problems at map intersections?

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sat Jul 18 10:13:23 BST 2009

On 17/07/09 22:59, Valentijn Sessink wrote:
> Steve Ratcliffe schreef:
>> That is intentional; the bounds should not overlap and should meet exactly.
>
> Are you really (as in really-really-really) sure about the fact that the

Oh, I'm not usually sure about anything.

I do know what you are talking about though, there have been similar
before.

So you will probably also find that in the area that disapears, if
you hover over a road you do not also get the usual pop-up that
tells you the name of the road.

Anyway I'll take a look at the example you posted in another message.

..Steve