logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] problems at map intersections?

From Lambertus osm at na1400.info on Sat Jul 18 09:35:24 BST 2009

Valentijn Sessink wrote:
> But a few
> days ago I noticed that the map dissapeared at the same spot where the
> routing went wrong when I biked around with my Garmin Nuvi.

This is what I noticed a few days ago as well. While zoomed in pretty
far (~20 m) on my GPSmap 60CSx the map disappeared and I had to zoom out
  and back in again to get the map back. Your remark made me look at the
boundaries and guess what: this happened exactly at the spot where the
boundary should be.