logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] cannot route when end node is at the tile edge

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Sat Jul 18 07:21:23 BST 2009

Hi Maning,

> The road intersection "Daang Hari" is exactly at the edge of my tile
> (made with splitter) routing does not work.  But when I created
> another mapset without the splitter, routing works.
>

> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=14.413996&lon=121.01714&zoom=18&layers=B000FTF

Which part of this junction actually falls on the exact line of the
edge? It can't be the whole junction, just some part of it.

Can you please post the XML bounds elements from the two tiles? It's
near the top of the OSM file and looks like this example:

<bounds minlat='51.108398' minlon='-0.527344' maxlat='51.635742' maxlon='-0.131836'/>

Cheers,

Mark