logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bugreport: Routing to POIs

From Thilo Hannemann thannema at gmx.de on Mon Jul 13 22:15:56 BST 2009

Hi Mark,

I've not forgotten about this bug, it is still biting me. The problem
is that it I wasn't able to reproduce it with a small map. It seems to
be related to the size of map. My maps are very POI ladden, so that
might trigger it. By reducing the splitter tile size the frequency of
occurence was reduced a lot. If I reduce the size of the map to
anything suitable for debugging I don't see it. So I will monitor the
behaviour with my regular map-builds and report any findings, but as I
do about one run per day this will take its time.

Regards
Thilo