logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] POI and style file

From frmas frmas at free.fr on Mon Jul 13 21:38:38 BST 2009

Hello,

I attach three screen captures of my GPS (oregon 400T)
- I run mkgmap using the --add-pois-to-areas and --road-name-pois
parameters. Is there a way to get the road names pois created, but not
have them displayed on the map? I would like all those little dots I
find in the middle of each road not to be displayed. I suppose the
parameter --road-name-pois is mandatory to get routing ? If not, my pb
would be solved.
- Second, you will see "question marks", on both screen captures. Those
question marks represent lighthouses. I have in my style file the
following line :
man_made=lighthouse			[0x1600 resolution 20]
and my .TYP file has the right entry (see file attached).
What's wrong with my settings.
Thank you. Francois