logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Fwd: OpenStreetMap e-mail - mkgmap bug report

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Wed Jul 8 18:55:27 BST 2009

Hi Steve,

Well, that's a bit odd. If you download this area into
JOSM, it looks similar(ish) but by no means exactly the same. If you
then run that area through mkgmap and look at the result with
mapsource, it looks OK. I am wondering if the map image in the email
was made from out of date OSM data that contained the problems the
image shows?

Cheers,

Mark