logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Splitter on MacOS?

From Thilo Hannemann thannema at gmx.de on Mon Jul 6 06:27:12 BST 2009

If you are running on 64-bit you can easily change the Java settings
using the Java Preferences from Applications/Utilities.

If you are running on 32-bit you can try the attached patch. It does
add a switch to write the output data uncompressed, but it also
changes all the functions that require Java 1.6 to their Java 1.5
equivalents. Actually there are only very few places where Java 1.6 is
required in the code and they are trivial to back-port to Java 1.5.