logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bugreport: Routing to POIs

From Thilo Hannemann thannema at gmx.de on Sun Jul 5 20:03:02 BST 2009

Hi Mark,

the problem is present in the map "Radkarte" that you can download
from my wiki page http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Radfahrer/Radkarte
. But I will try to reproduce it with a small map, so that it is
debuggable. It may take a while though, because I have only limited
time this week. I wanted to hear if anybody else experienced this
problem as well. I'm not sure whether it is related to the one that
Garvan describes, because a) I'm using direct osm input (not MP) and
2) only the last part of the route is a straight jump, the route until
then would be fine if the destination it goes to would be the right one.

Regards
Thilo