logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1073: Add highway shields and other ways of modifying values in the style files.

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.demon.co.uk on Fri Jul 3 12:24:36 BST 2009

> As roads can have up to 4 labels we could set one of the labels
> to be the original road name and then the searching would work as
> before. The problem now is that by altering the name in the style
> file we lose the original name.

> Something to ponder.

Funnily enough I was just adding the ~[0x##] notation to the polish reader
and saw that my test file had Label and Label2 where Label had the name
and Label2 contained the reference and shield.

So I was already pondering... So I agree we should split the name and the ref
into 2 different labels.

..Steve