logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Questions related to practical usage of MKGMAP

From Clinton Gladstone clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com on Wed Jul 1 17:13:27 BST 2009

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 6:00 PM, Mark Burton<markb at ordern.com> wrote:

>> Do you know where I would find the patch you mentioned related to label
>> styles? Is there a list of all patches someplace?
>
> The mailing list archive will contain the emails/patches and also the
> original author(s) may see these messages and respond.

I believe there was a patch by Toby Speight posted to this list, and
also patches and information from me with regard to this. Right now, I
am using a combination of the two to get highway labels working.

Let us know if this is enough information for you. If not, I can send
you the patches and further information directly.

Cheers!