logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Transliteration and lower-case

From Ivan Kostoski ivan.kostoski at gmail.com on Wed Jun 17 07:19:28 BST 2009

I am having problems getting transliteration and having uppercase letters at
the same time.

If I select code page (--code-page=xxx), I get uppercase letters but no
transliteration. I tried --lower-case=no, but that does not work...

With no options (i.e. no --code-page), transliteration works but resulting
map is in lowercase letters. This works in MapSource but I get only the
upper-case letters as abbreviated street names/poi in Garmin Mobile XT.

Is is possible to get capitalization to work after transliteration (where
everything now is in ASCII anyway)?

Thanks,
Ivan