logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Parsing of ":" and "."

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Sat Jun 6 17:08:00 BST 2009

Hallo,

Sorry Mark for probably bugging you again....

First the probably easier question, why is it not possible to use a line
like
1.
highway=* & source=plan.at [0x07 resolution 24] in my style file? The
point in plan.at throws an exception.
2.
highway:plan.at=* &.....
Same problem.
In Austria due to the import many ways can be identified like this, and
one could decrease the road_class and/or road_speed because the quality
of the data is very bad.

Now the harder part, would it be possible to enable in the
osm5xmlhandler.java the parsing of ":" ?

String mtb:scaleTag = currentWay.getTag("mtb:scale");
                        if ( ("0".equals(mtb:scaleTag)) ||
("1".equals(mtb:scaleTag) ) || ("true".equals(mtb:scaleTag) )) {
                            // Add additional mtb:scale over old highway
                            long mtb:scaleId = currentWay.getId() +
MTB_ID_OFFSET;
                            Way mtb:scaleWay = new Way(mtb:scaleId);
                            wayMap.put(mtb:scaleId, mtb:scaleWay);
                            List<Coord> points = currentWay.getPoints();
                            for(int i = 0; i < points.size(); ++i)
                                mtb:scaleWay.addPoint(points.get(i));

                            mtb:scaleWay.addTag("mtb:scale", "11");

                            log.info("Making additional mtb:scale '" +
mtb:scaleWay.getTag("name") + "'");
                    }

If I have these lines added, mkgmap.jar does not compile.

Felix