logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1059: New approach to the too many nodes in region problem - carry on regardless.

From Clinton Gladstone clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com on Thu Jun 4 17:33:17 BST 2009

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 5:41 PM, Mark Burton <markb at ordern.com> wrote:

> Let's see how this does - I have tried it out on 63660006.osm and the
> resulting map loads into mapsource OK and is generally fine.

I have also tested this, and it worked fine (with the exception of the
broken routing in the damaged area, but that is to be expected).

Thanks very much for this fix!

I also apologise, because I thought that r1054 introduced the
"croaking" feature. But if I now understand it correctly, the commit
simply made the croaking more elegant. Previously mkgmap would "spew"
error messages and then croak.

Cheers.