logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1059: New approach to the too many nodes in region problem - carry on regardless.

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Wed Jun 3 16:41:04 BST 2009

Let's see how this does - I have tried it out on 63660006.osm and the
resulting map loads into mapsource OK and is generally fine. Trying to
route through the broken region does cause mapsource to either draw a
straight line or pop up the "your map's broken" dialog. A real gps
would probably hang or crash if it tried to route through the region.

The fix is not very pleasing but if it allows the map to build with
minimal damage to the routing then I guess it will do for now as an
interim solution.

Cheers,

Mark