logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Need Help with osm5XmlHandler File

From Clinton Gladstone clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com on Sun May 31 22:07:59 BST 2009

On May 31, 2009, at 8:27 PM, Felix Hartmann wrote:

> Attached is what I added but it does not work

Hi Felix,

If I didn't miss it, your code appears to be missing the statements
for copying the nodes of the old way to the new one. In Mark Burton's
code, the nodes are copied in reverse, as he reverses the way. You
need to copy them in the correct direction.

If you look at my patch for pedestrian squares, you can see something
similar.

Hope this helps. Cheers.