logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Need Help with osm5XmlHandler File

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Sun May 31 20:30:47 BST 2009

Hi Mark,
What I want to achieve is getting a copy of the way. I named the copy of
the way oneway1 it could be named anything (that's not yet existing).
Actually I don't need it to be routable. Here's a sceenshot how the
final result is supposed to look like (currently I do this by processing
the data twice (well actually even more times, but for each attribute
one additional time). So I want to copy oneway attribute to line=oneway1
so I can add an additional line in the my style-file calling for
highway=oneway1 [0x3a resolution 24]. The reason I don't wan't to use
the overlay file, is that I don't know all possible street values that
exist for oneway. Also I do the same for mtb:scale, mtb:scale:uphill,
tracktype, sac_scale and routes. So I would end up with something like
2^10 additional overlay types per line in my lines file, assuming any
tag can exist besides each other.

My problem was that I did not completely understand your code of
doubling the cycleways. So I wan't to achieve the same look as below,
but instead of passing two style-files, each in a seperate mkgmap call,
I would like to do it in one call.

Thanks for your help (I will try your correction but I bet it is not
enough).
Felix