logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1051: Loop splitting code now copes with ways that contain nested loops.

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Sat May 30 10:08:07 BST 2009

Hi Felix,

> Working great. Autria.osm.bz2 from Geofabrik compiles without any
> unroutable roads now. I checked some that with 1049 still would not
> route and they do route.

Very good.

> Quick Distance also working without problems - though speed improvement
> only up to 40% (but hey that's a lot too, after your reports I thought
> it would speed up even more however).

The speedup you will see does depend on quite a few factors (map
contents, mkgmap options, java implementation, computer performance,
etc).

Perhaps you need the 4 core box and the parallel patch as well!

Cheers,

Mark